Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Owen's Pay it Forward

Pay it Forward

___________________________________________________

Part 1

The movie "Pay it Forward" really meant something to me a lot because it inspired me to wash the dishes every second night and clean my room every Saturday. This movie will teach a lot of things that is good for you and for others around you. Anyone could make a little difference on the world and the people in it.




__________________________________________________

Part 2




My Pay it Forward act of kindness was washing the dishes every second night of the week and cleaning my room every Saturday. I did it because it is the only thing I could do for my parents. I started to do my act of kindness two weks ago.




__________________________________________________

Part 3

My act of kindness went great. I felt great and happy of the things I have done for the last two and a half weeks. My parent reacted with a smile on their faces. I did'nt ask them to pay it forward because I did'nt have to.




___________________________________________________
Part 4




The idea of " Pay it Forward " is important because it teaches us how to do things that are good for us and it also teaches us about the world around us. I think my act of kindness did'nt really made a difference on the world around me.

No comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP