Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Connor's Pay it Forward

Part 1




What the meaning pay it forwrd means to me is to do good things to help out people. Helping people out makes the world a better place and teaches people to help other people, and then they can help other people, continuing on and on so everybody is happy. So if you pay you respect to someone and they continue the chain there will be less hatred going around and everybody can enjoy there lives. This is what pay it forward means to me.




Part 2




My act of kindness was to buy pillows for the troops going to Afghanistan. I chose to do this for my pay it forward because the troops helping keep peace in Afghanistan need to be respected for what the're doing for us. I helped the troops in Afghanistan. I bought four pillows to build up to the total of five thousand pillows. I did my act of kindness on my own time during the weekend because it was worth it to help out.







Part 3


My act of kindness went very well I enjoyed it when I went there and got pictures taken of me being kind towards our troops. I made a video saying what I was going to do when I was at home and then after that I went to JS furniture and got pictures taken of me with the reciept saying that I had bought four pillows for the troops. When I was done the lady at the counter gave me a ribbon to put on the christmas tree which I believe had a name of a soldier on it. I felt very good about doing this because I was helping out and it is good to be a part of good things. The woman that helped me at the counter was very happy that I was helping out and she was very happy to let me help out. I did not ask anyone to pay it forward but if I did it would be to the soldiers, but they have already done this by doing there duties keeping peace.


Part 4


The idea of pay it forward is extremely important because it makes the world a better place by including everyone it reaches in an act of helping. It doesnt matter how big or small the thing they do is because in the end it makes a huge difference. So in my case I have chosen to help people that are already helping others. My act of kindness made a difference because now four troops I supported get pillows for there comfort during there rough times in Afghanistan.

No comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP