Friday, November 13, 2009

My story on how I actually stopped an alien invasion using proportion

An alien has landed from another planet. It crash landed in my backyard. The alien said to me that "if you can't solve 3 questions then say goodbye to your earth" and so I have to answer his 3 questions, but if I make any of the 3 questions wrong then my planet is gone, and I mean long gone!

The aliens tested me if i can get proportion in all 3 questions right so i took on the challenge.

8. Determine the missing value

a) 2 10 b) 7 14

- = - - = -
3 15 5 35



c) 30 6 d) 3 12
- = - - = -

3 comments:

kenchan223 said...

ah man i messed up on the "determine the missing value part! and man i was angry.

kenchan223 said...

and the quarters question!

Unknown said...

goood job , you did a good job with the colours .

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP