Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How I stopped an Alien Invasion using Proportion

One night , I had to throw out the garbage, when suddenly a UFO light was shinning on my face, but I couldn't see what it was. When it landed, I started to run away from it, but when I looked back the aliens started running faster after me. After 15 minutes I got so tired that I hid in a garbage bin. The aliens got suspicious and stopped to start searching for my foot prints.When they saw half my footprints leading to the garbage bin, they started walking to it and tried to open it. I held it down so they couldn't open it, but they just kept on trying until they got it. When they opened it no one was there ! I was under all that stinky garbage the whole time, I got out when they left. When they left, I started to walk home. After a few blocks near my home , I saw something chasing after me , so I started to run, but when I got home I realized that it was my dog. After all that running, I took a shower, and went to bed. When I closed my eye, there was an alien right in front of me staring at me with wide beady eyes. THE END .

I'M VERY VERY SORRY , if this was late, because someone went on my google account and changed my password.

7 comments:

Ralph817 said...

Good Job! I liked how you used colour but weren't you suppose to put this with your questions?

Larrisa8-17 said...

Oh, nope because remember I did a proportion scribe post before ? And Mr. Harbeck told us not to do the questions if you did the proportion scribe .

Layton 8-17 said...

Good job! it was very good and i like how you made a story..like a real story..i like the colours too.

Unknown said...

Good Job but this is very LATE .. but its all good .

good job with the colours .

Elvin817 said...

Good job Larrisa your scribe is good but it was late and it is kind of plane.

Good job Larrisa maybe next time you should put some pictures in and maybe do it early.

Jex (Juan Exequiel)8-17 said...

Good job Larrisa. Your blog was moslty plain. I like how the way you put in color but maybe next time you should put some pictures and maybe do it early.

Brendan905 said...

Good job Larrisa ! I liked how you used colours. Maybe next time you could do it on time. I liked the storyline .

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP