Friday, November 13, 2009

How I stopped an Alien Invasion using Porportion.

ATTENTION ALIENS HAVE LANDED ON EARTH !!
I heard on the news that Aliens , actual Aliens have landed on earth. So i was on my way to go outside and play when all of a sudden i saw smoke,and a big ALIEN UFO landed on my lawn. But i couldn't believe my eyes. The Aliens came out. The said they were gonna invade earth unless i answer 3 porportion questions. I will stop the alien invasion with 3 Porportion questions. Wish me luck!!













The First question the aliens gave me ..This is how i answerd the question.

Two quaters have the same value as ten nickels. What is the value of five quaters in nickles?


You have 25 Nickles



PhewI got this one right , time for the next question.

The Second Question the aliens gave me .. This is how i answered the question.

Fresh pickerel is 2 kg fresh pickerel $17.60 advertised in a local market.
-Use a proportion to find the cost of 1600 g of pickerel.

It costs $14.08 for 1600g of Pickerel.




Phew I got it right , time for the last question.

This is the Last Question the aliens are gonna give me .. This is how i answered the question.
At an amusement park, a new thrill ride was introduced. It costs $7.50 for 3 rides on the Wild Slider.
- At this rate, what would it cost for 18 rides on Wild Slider? Determine the answer two different ways.


It would cost $45.00 for 18 rides on the Wild Slider.





Aliens
- Goodjob Elissa we will now leave earth and return to our planet.
Yes I have completed all the questions .

I SAAAVED EARTH !!(:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

goood job elissa , you did a good job with the colours but it would have been better if you put other colourrs that those gray colours .

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP