Saturday, October 3, 2009

Maths on the other side of the world



Hi Year 8s

It's Mr Montgomery here. I'm that maths teacher that commented in your blogs a few days back.

Mr Harbeck has allowed me (and my students) to post up on your blog. Mr Harbeck and I are thinking that his students (you) and my students can create a more real audience for your work by sharing blogs.

I've put some snapshots of my students of my students at work. We don't have ready access to computers in the class room yet. However we do try to do interesting stuff that sometimes means sitting down at desks, sometimes using the whiteboard space and sometimes working outside.

My students are on their spring break at the moment. They will come back to school on Tuesday 13th October. After that we'll try and be in regular touch with you.

Of course you know how busy school life can be. So no promise. But we will see what we can work out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Mr Montgomery.
My name is Owen from the other side of the world,
I just wanted you to know that we are happy working with you.THANK YOU :)

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP