Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Larrisa's BOB for Oct.20,2009
1. Make 3 part-to-part ratios, 2 part to total ratios, and 2 three part ratios.
1. blue to green = 1:6
2. yellow to red = 4:8
3. blue to yellow = 1:4
Part to total ratio
1. blue to total = 1:17
2. green to total = 6:17
Three part ratio
1. blue to green to yellow = 1:6:4
2. green to red to blue = 6:8:1
2. Choose one ratio that you have done and show how to write that ratio in ratio notation, fraction, decimal and percent form.
Green to Yellow
6/6 & if you divide 6 by 6 you get 1/1 for the lowest terms
3. Choose one ratio that you have written and show how to create equivalent ratios.
green to total = 6:17
4. Make 2 questions.
-What is the ratio of dark to light colors ?
-What is the ratio of green to red to total ?
- Show how to write yellow to green to red in ratio and ratio notation, fraction, decimal and percent form.
Don't forget to comment ! ,
sorry if I did it wrong , at least I did one (:
STUDY FOR MATH TEST TOMORROW !