Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ralph's BOB October 6

What do I know about graphing?






1. I know that there is an x and a y axis on a bar graph.





2. I know that the intervals on the y axis must stay the same all the way up.

















3. I know that there are several different types of graphs




What did I miss on my assessment?
1. One thing I did wrong on the assessment that I should have done was that I was also suppose to put a T - Chart when I was suppose to organize data.
2. Another thing I was suppose to do was to also put trends
3. The final things I had to do was put was two ways why distorted a number and two ways
how I distorted a number.
Thanks for reading my post ! Please leave a comment !

No comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP