Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Connors BOB scribepost

Three things I know about graphing,

Pictographs:
They can be misleading if the images are bigger or smaller.

Bar Graphs:
They can be used to compare different amounts of data in exact amounts.

Line Graphs:
They can be used for showing data over certain amounts of time.


Something that I would of liked to know for the test is how to mislead people by changing the size or space of a bar on a bar graph.

Thanks for reading my scribepost please leave any comments you wish.

1 comment:

Mr Montgomery said...

Hi

Its Mr Montgomery from Australia here.

I am very impressed with the quality of your blog posts.

They are a great model for my year 8s

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP