Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Celdrick's Scibepost for October 6 2009

What I know about graphing:
1st: Make it neat. Make your graph stand out.

2nd: make sure you have labels and titles.

3rd: There are different types of graphs.
ex: bar graph, line graph, pictograph, double bar graph, double line graph.

bar graph:
A bar chart or bar graph is a chart with rectangular bars with lengths proportional to the values that they represent.





















line graph:
A line chart or line graph is a type of graph created by connecting a series of data points together with a line.




















pictograph:
A pictogramor pictographis a symbol representing an object or concept by illustration.



















double bar graph:A double bar graph is like a bar graph.Double bar graph is usually used by surveying 2 people and putting their answers using 2 bars.










double line graph:
A graph that compares two different subjects over a period of time



























How I can approve: I can approve by coloring it more and make it more attractive,I can approve by making a bar stand out. I can also improve by making a sentence or paragraph.I lost some mark because I didn't make a paragraph.

1 comment:

Mr Montgomery said...

Hi

Its Mr Montgomery from Australia here.

I am very impressed with the quality of your blog posts.

They are a great model for my year 8s

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP