Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Brendan's BOB

3 things Brendan knows about graphing.
- There are many different types of graphs.
- All graphs show data.
- You can make the graph look different and it will still be correct.


I know that giving more conclusions and expanding my number order will improve my test.

BOB 2

The mistakes I made on my test are not converting ratios. For the questions that I got wrong, examples of wrong answers were answers that were way off. My mistake was picking the answers that were way off. I will remember what to do in future test because I will take my time.
1. A picture frame has a width to length ratio of 5:7. If the width of the photo is 9 cm, the length of the photo is ?

2. Eric is able to stop 85% of the shots on goal. If he faces 27 shots on goal, how many goals would he likely be scored on him ?

How did you solve these questions ?

1 comment:

Brendan905 said...

1. I got 12.6 because 7/5= 1.4 and 1.4x9=12.6

2. I got 4 because (27/85)x15=4 rounded.

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP