Sunday, May 2, 2010

2 Minutes To Make A Difference Final Reflection





1)








----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2)Talk about the changes you made between the first and final cut of the movie. Were the student comments helpful in making your final cut better?

I changed the video by adding texts and adding animations.

5)If you did not find an expert tell us why you were unsuccessful. Be honest.

Read more: http://sargentparkmathzone.blogspot.com/#ixzz0n0c5FC9P
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike
I didnt find any expert because I didn't get to find someone.

6)What was your greatest success in the 2 minutes project. What skills will you take away with you and use in the future?

Making this video really helped me and taught me how to make videos and how to make it better.

7)What frustrated you during the movie making process? What strategies did you use to become successful?

There wasn't anything hard about making the video and it was fun and it thought me to become a more better person.

8)Why is the 2 Minutes project important to Grade 8 Students?

2 Minutes is really important because it can really help us to be a better person than before and it can teach us about global warming and racism and such. It can also teach us to think of others before yourself.

9)How will you make a difference in the future?

I will recycle and tell my families to also recycle. I can also walk instead of taking the car or bus and do all sorts of things to save the planet step by step.


No comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP