Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gilberts 2 Minutes to Make a Difference Reflection



Final cut


Yes the Students comments Did help us fix are video and make are final cut better. The comments told us to fix are grammar cause it didn't make sense. Another thing they commented on is on are spelling mistakes and are font. Are font colors for are paragraphs weren't clear so we had to change the color so it would match the picture and you can see it.

We were unsuccessful finding a expert because there are not that many people that are experts on are topic. But then when we found a expert and emailed him he didn't respond back.

My greatest success was the video. I thought it was my greatest success because It turned out better than I thought It would. The skills I will take away and use in the future are Find better music and pictures to put on a video next time I do this in the future.

The thing that frustrated me the most was trying to speak on the video. It was frustrating because every time we put it on the video you couldn't here it. We solved this problem by speaking super load.

The 2 Minutes to make a Difference project is important because you learn about problems that are in our world today and how you can help with those problem

I will make a difference in the future by volunteering in places that need help or donating money to people who really need it.

No comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP