Monday, May 3, 2010
Owen's 2 minutes to make difference 2010 reflection
Other student's comments were helpful because we get to learn from our mistakes and what we are missing.
1. If you did not find an expert tell us why you were unsuccessful. Be honest.
I didn't find an expert because I got lazy and distracted by good movie.
2. What was your greatest success in the 2 minutes project?
My greatest success would probably that I got to make a great movie.
What skills will you take away with you with you and use it in the future?
I would take away the skills of finding good pictures.
3. What fusttrated you during the making of your movie?
What fustrated me the most is the writting and researching part before the whole movie was made.
4. Why is the 2 Minutes project important to Grade 8 students?
The 2 minutes project is important to grade 8 students because it makes them think of the world around them and what is happening to it.
5. How will you make a difference in the future?
I will make a difference by researching for more information about climate change.