Monday, May 3, 2010

Jex's 2 Minutes to Make a Difference Reflection

Google Docs

Version 1

Final Version



Please reflect and talk about the changes you made between the first and final cut of your movie. Were the student comments helpful in making your final cut better?
In our videos we made a lot of changes. We notice that some grammar did not make any sense or hard to understand. So in our final version we fixed those things. Another thing is that people commented about spelling mistakes and some words in the video were hard to understand. We fixed that and people helped us make our video better.

If you did not find an expert tell us why you were unsuccessful?
We were unsuccessful to find an expert. First of all If we were to find an expert here in Winnipeg that knows our topic its very hard. We also found experts in the internet. Most of them didn't have email. I emailed one expert but the expert didn't respond.

What was your greatest success in the 2 minutes project. What skills will you take away with you and use in the future?
My greatest success of this 2 minutes to make difference project was making the video and finishing it on time. I think that we did a good job in our video, we did everything that has to be in the video and we liked it as a group and myself. In the future the skills that I'm going to take are my writing skills in the script and making a difference by donating money and other necessities.

What frustrated you during the movie making process? What strategies did you use to become successful?
When we were doing this project I got frustrated a lot. Sometimes lots of things were rushed. I also got frustrated by finding an expert it was really hard for us to find an expert at all because like I said before Winnipeg is a place that doesn't have experts for our topic and the expert that I emailed didn't respond. The last thing that I got frustrated at was making the video and this whole 2 minutes to make a difference thing. I didn't really like doing this kind of project at all. Because sometimes it takes time to do it, its very stressful at times and its not that fun even though we're making a difference that's the part the I only enjoyed.

Why is the 2 Minutes project important to Grade 8 Students?
This whole 2 minutes to make a difference project is important to grade 8 because we have to know what kind of things that we need to change in our world. We can learn skills from it. However this is really not for grade 8's. I think that we're kind of young to do this type of project I think that this is high school work. But there are new skills that I learned. I learned that if you make a difference you will be a better person.

How will you make a difference in the future?
I will make difference in the future by helping people out more, volunteering in places that needs help, I also will use my skills that I learned during this process by using them in the future when its needed and keep donating stuff that needs it.

No comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP