Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2 Minutes to Make a Difference Final Reflection

Copy 1
-Youtube Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGbEONXSvsc






FINAL VERSION

- Youtube Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOrSAN0O7mA




Reflection :

I changed the video effect because the final version one grabs peoples attention more.
The student comments were helpful and I took a look at them all and it did make my movie better than it was before. Our group did not find an Expert because we did Racism and Racism doesn't really have experts but my group and I did look on the internet to see if we could get an expert but we couldn't..
The skills I learned while editing and making this movie are helpful and now I can use Windows Movie Maker if I ever need to make a movie again. While editing this movie I really got to understand Windows Movie Maker better than I did before.
By putting pictures and Audio of us speaking during the pictures in the movie was very difficult but then we helped each other and got it together.
We made this video to show people that they can put a stop to racism because it hurts and it also gets better sick .. I think its important to make a difference in grade 8 because were getting older and we are old enough to understand whats respectful or not.
If everyone stops being racist towards each other racism will stop ! It just takes one person to make a difference.

No comments:

Statcounter

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

Calculator





powered by math calculator at calculator.net

Search This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP